“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, PSM II, PSM 2, PSM i,PSM ii etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Advanced and Foundational overview of Scrum – You will be confident that you have learned both foundational and advanced Scrum techniques as the founders intended because I only teach accurately from the rule-book of Scrum.
- Confidence in completing a 2022 PSM II ( and PSM I ) Scrum Certification – I teach you everything you need to gain confidence in the exam and then guide you on how to get certified online without going into a class room or spending $1000. I send you to the Scrum Open Assessment and student recommended practice assessments so you can practice before taking the final certification (Exam purchased separately – I will give you links directly to it).
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Updated for 2022 and the v 2020 Scrum guide. Perfect for  Scrum Guide exam preparation! This course is based on the
Quiz questions and practice test are included for full preparation.
Includes Narration from Randal Schaffer
What is Scrum?
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time!
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a scrum master, product owner, team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand how to run complex projects in the real world with scrum, this is the place to start.
If you are preparing for a PSM II ( Professional Scrum Master 2 ) scrum master certification or other scrum certification, this class is for you.
PSM I recap included. Quiz questions and practice test are included for full preparation.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Concise Advanced Overview of Scrum in the real world – The the exact techniques used to run the events, plus how the roles, rules and artifacts used on the job to deliver a project using scrum. This includes recap lectures on the fundamentals of Scrum Sprint Planning, The Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Scrum Artefacts and as well as advanced lectures on Developing People and Teams, Product Management – Managing Products with Agility, Developing & Delivering Products Professionally and Tips to acquire your Professional Scrum Master 2 – PSM II Certification
- The facts based on the Scrum Guide – The correct terminology and use of Scrum is essential to mastering it. The Scrum Guide is the rule book on Scrum and many do not use it or know it.
- Scrum Certification Preparation – A summary of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and frequently misunderstood points around Scrum that have been in past Open Assessment exams.
- Scrum Certification – I then tell you how to prepare for PSM ii Scrum Certification and how to sit it online saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars. You will also have a recap for PSM i certification .
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas from the scrum guide.
Perfect for beginners and a recap for experts. The complete overview of advanced on the job techniques + Scrum Master Certification Preparation up to PSM II level ( including PSM II recap )
Learn Scrum & prepare for your Scrum Master or Agile certification based on the Scrum Guide™ v2020 ( 2020 scrum guide ) .
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum such as Scrum Roles, Events, or Advanced topics such as Developing People and Teams or Product Management – Managing Products with Agility ~ followed by a summary of key exam points and frequent misunderstandings in industry. All is based on the scrum guide so you know that you are learning the facts. Quiz questions and practice test are included for full preparation.
Perfect if you are interested in Scrum Master Certification, Scrum Master Jobs, increasing your Scrum Master Salary, gaining a Scrum Master Role, furthering your Scrum Master Training or meeting a Scrum Master job description.
Inspired by God, the Bible, Ken Schwaber, Jeff Sutherland