Are you a beginner in web development?
Or you would like to improve your minimum skills in less than two hours?
You are on the right course!
A high-level definition
- HTML is the markup language that we use to structure and give meaning to our web content, for example defining paragraphs, headings, and data tables, or embedding images and videos in the page.
What are we going to learn in this course?
- How does it interact with HTML?
- What are variables?
- What is assignment?
- How to create my first operations?
- What are Array & Objects?
- What are Booleans?
- How to create functions?
- What is return and how to use it?
- Explanation of scope, what are the most commons errors?
- What are promises?