Master course in talent management and Knowledge management
Why do we need Talent Management?
An organization uses talent management to make sure they have the right people in the right places to help them succeed. Recruiting and hiring are strategic, and career development and growth are ongoing efforts to keep employees. It’s not just the responsibility of one person or department, but of the whole organization. All types of people can contribute to talent management, from executives to middle managers to recruiters to HR pros.
Three things are usually in a talent management system:
First, you’ve got to identify the current and future skill gaps within an organization and figure out how to fix them.
It’s also important to recruit and hire employees who can fill these positions and contribute to the organization’s success.
Lastly, current employees need to grow and develop.
HOW DOES KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT WORK?
An organization’s knowledge management process involves creating, sharing, using, and managing information. Using the knowledge at their disposal to improve the organization organically. This course will explain the major concepts of Talent Management, Knowledge Management, Human Resources, HR management, HR development and the knowledge management system.
A Knowledge Management system consists of these things:
· Capture company knowledge with this simple process
· Review information coming in by a Community of Practice (internal experts)
· Community of Practice and technology support
The five major topics I want to cover in this master’s course are:
1. What talent management and knowledge management are and why they’re important
2. Talent and knowledge management pillars, components
3. Developing a talent management strategy and process
4. What organizations can do to adapt talent management and knowledge management
5. In human resources, how talent management and knowledge management work?