Machine learning (ML) is defined as a discipline of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides machines the ability to automatically learn from data and past experiences to identify patterns and make predictions with minimal human intervention.
Answering whether the animal in a photo is a cat or a dog, spotting obstacles in front of a self-driving car, spam mail detection, and speech recognition of a YouTube video to generate captions are just a few examples out of a plethora of predictive Machine Learning models.
Machine Learning has paved its way into various business industries across the world. It is all because of the incredible ability of Machine Learning to drive organizational growth, automate manual and mundane jobs, enrich the customer experience, and meet business goals.
According to BCC Research, the global market for Machine Learning is expected to grow from $17.1 billion in 2021 to $90.1 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.4% for the period of 2021-2026.
Moreover, Machine Learning Engineer is the fourth-fastest growing job as per LinkedIn. Both Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are going to be imperative to the forthcoming society. Hence, this is the right time to learn and practice Machine Learning.
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 3 practice tests.
- Practice test consists of 30 questions each, timed at 30 minutes with 50% as passing percentage.
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test.
- Questions are of varying difficulty – from easy to moderate to tough.
- Once the test is complete, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
- New set of questions will be added frequently and you can practice along without having to buy the course again.
- Learning Resources will be shared over email frequently to all enrolled students, along with any latest updates/news/events/knowledge.
With this course you will get lifetime-long access to 100 Interview and Practice Questions on Machine Learning that are updated frequently. After the test you will become more confident in these areas and will be able easily perform basic and advanced tasks while working on any ML project – be it development & training of a model, or creating a use case – these practices work in all areas of varied kind of situations. Not just that, you will have enough knowledge to clear your next Machine Learning Job Interview !
But most important is that you will UNDERSTAND Machine Learning fundamentals.
You will also get 30-days money-back guarantee. No questions asked!
Don’t wait and join the course now!