This is 7 Years of learnings boiled down to 10 fundamental rules for running successful Facebook Ads…
This Brand NEW Facebook Ads Mini Course is for savy business owners / marketers who are serious about learning the data-driven methods behind running successful Facebook Ads.
- No more guessing whether to raise budgets…
- Where to launch, when to launch ads, or what audiences to launch them in…
- Knowing which ads to cut…
- Knowing which ads NOT to cut!
This blueprint should be used as a guide and starting place to understand how to be data-driven when managing, optimizing and scaling your Facebook ads.
The days of manually hacking your way to ad success are no more.
Top direct-response advertisers are now leveraging a specific set of automated ad tactics to unlock new phases for growth. We call these tactics the “10 Rules of Facebook Ad Success” and when used together, they have the ability to transform Facebook ad performance and scale sales.
Now is the time to be more data-driven then ever.
10 Rules for Facebook Ad Success:
- RULE #1: THE 4 CAMPAIGN STRUCTURE
- RULE #2: 1 AUDIENCE (MAX) PER AD SET DURING TESTING
- RULE #3: MINIMUM AUDIENCE SIZE 800K+
- RULE #4: CUT ADS/AD SETS THAT ARE ABOVE AVERAGE (CPR)
- RULE #5: COMBINE AD SETS IF AUCTION OVERLAP IS 15%+
- RULE #6: SCALE BY 5-20% AFTER $50/DAILY
- RULE #7: STACK AUDIENCES WHEN SCALING
- RULE #8: LAUNCH NEW ADS INTO LOW PERFORMING AUDIENCES
- RULE #9: DUPLICATE PROVEN ADS INTO PROVEN AUDIENCES
- RULE #10: MAXIMIZE PIXEL DATA SETTINGS
- BONUS RULE #11: NEVER CUT AN AD WITH THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF SPEND AND HIGHEST NUMBER OF CONVERSIONS WHEN OPTIMIZING
Get your Free Demo of the 10 Rules for Facebook Ad Success now.
The 10 Fundamental Rules to Running Profitable Facebook Ads
Top direct-response advertisers leverage specific sets of .. automated ad tactics
Unlocking substantial new phases for growth.
We call these the “10 Rules of Facebook Ad Success”
Using them together .. give you the ability to not only scale your sales ..
But .. completely transform .. your Facebook Ads performance.
Each rule would have saved $100’s in wasted Ad Spend.
You get All 10!