This course is completely designed for that student who is interested to learn from basic concept of Salesforce Administrator and implementation with custom project of Salesforce.
In this course I have covered complete syllabus of Salesforce administrator from basics to advance with real-time scenarios based on live demo projects example in Salesforce.
This course is designed for developers who want to learn Salesforce data model using objects, fields, relationships and validation rules to building a custom user interfaces on the Salesforce platform.
It is suitable for developers who have experience with document object model (DOM) structure of a web component, and want to learn how to use the Salesforce framework to build modern, reactive user interfaces that can be easily integrated into Salesforce.
It is also suitable for experienced Salesforce developers who want to learn how to use the Salesforce Admin Framework to build more efficient and scalable user interfaces.
I have taken care of who are brand new to start Salesforce Career as a developer and want to grow their Career in Salesforce development.
What is Salesforce Administrator?
A Salesforce Administrator is a professional responsible for managing and maintaining the Salesforce platform within an organization. Salesforce is a popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software that helps businesses manage their sales, marketing, customer service, and other related processes. The Salesforce Administrator plays a crucial role in ensuring that the Salesforce platform is effectively configured, customized, and optimized to meet the specific needs of the organization.
Some important key features and concepts of Salesforce Administrator:-
User Management: Creating and managing user accounts, profiles, and permissions to control who has access to specific Salesforce features and data.
Data Management: Ensuring data quality and integrity within the system, including data importing, deduplication, and cleansing.
Customization: Configuring and customizing Salesforce to match the organization’s unique processes and requirements. This may involve creating custom fields, objects, workflows, and validation rules.
Automation: Developing and implementing workflow rules, process automation, and triggers to streamline business processes and reduce manual tasks.
Reports and Dashboards: Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards to provide insights into sales, marketing, and customer service performance.
In this course we will learn about the following topics:-
- Building data model using objects, fields, relationships and validation rules
- Build business logic using workflows & Approval Processes
- Create Users and assigning them to appropriate Profiles & Permission Sets. Manage Licenses
- Build your own custom App using Salesforce.
- Setup security for records using Organization wide defaults
- Understand the high level requirements and translate that to an application on Salesforce
What will you be able to do after taking this course?
I created four section to complete the syllabus of Salesforce Administrator Tutorial.
Create Developer Account, Setup and Configuration in Salesforce::
- How to Create a Free Salesforce Developer Account Salesforce Platform
- Configuration and Setup of Administration in Salesforce
- Understand the Basic Concepts of Objects, Fields, Page Layouts in Salesforce
Create Custom Objects and Apps in Salesforce ::
- Create Custom Object, Tabs and Page Layout in Salesforce Lightning
- How to Create Custom Apps in Salesforce Lightning Experience
Create Custom Fields in Salesforce Lightning ::
- How to Create Global Picklist Set Value in Salesforce Lightning
- Difference between Text, Text Area, Text Area Long and Text Area Rich in Salesforce
- How to Create Controlling and Dependent Picklist in Salesforce
Understand the Types of Relationship in Salesforce ::
- How to Create Lookup Relationships and Lookup Filters in Salesforce Lightning
- How to Create Master Detail Relationships in Salesforce Lightning