If you are a sales professional or someone looking to enter this field, knowledge of sales data analysis is a must-have skill in today’s world. Sales Analytics is an essential aspect of any sales organization, and understanding how to analyze and model your sales data can give you a competitive edge in the market. Are you tired of relying on guesswork to drive your sales strategies? Are you ready to make data-driven decisions that can increase your sales and improve your bottom line? If so, then enrolling in this course is a must. This course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to make data-driven decisions, increase sales, and achieve your career goals.
In this course, you will:
- Prepare and process sales data to find answer to sales questions
- Visualize sales data and create dashboards to share with stakeholders
- Gain expertise in using decision tree models to segment leads and identify most-likely-to-convert leads
- Master the art of sales forecasting, including trend analysis and predictive modeling
- Become proficient in making regression model to predict churn probability and creating retention plans
- Apply your newfound knowledge through hands-on projects and real-world case studies
Why learn Sales Analytics?
Sales data analysis is critical for success in today’s fast-paced and competitive sales environment. This course will help you understand the key metrics and techniques used by top sales professionals to measure performance, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions. You’ll also learn how to effectively communicate your findings to stakeholders and drive business results. Whether you are a sales professional, marketer, business analyst, entrepreneur, or student, this course will give you the skills you need to succeed in today’s data-driven world. Enroll now and take the first step towards becoming a sales analytics expert.
Throughout the course, you will complete hands-on projects and real-world case studies to reinforce your learning. You’ll have the opportunity to apply your newfound skills and knowledge to real sales scenarios and see the impact of your analysis on sales performance. Some of the activities you would do in this course are:
- Segment leads and identify the segment which is most likely to convert
- Forecast future sales based on historical sales data
- Find the relationship between sales and other factors and use it to focus resources on factors that drive sales
- Predict the probability of churn for customer and create a retention plan accordingly
5 Reasons why you should choose this Sales Analytics course
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you about all aspects of Sales analytics and tools used while doing analysis
- Step-by-step guidance & sales related examples and case studies to help you become a skilled sales analyst
- Downloadable Excel files containing data and solutions used while creating models for sales analytics
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts on sales analytics
- A supportive and engaging community of fellow students
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Business analytics for over a decade. They have an in-depth knowledge of business data analysis and visualization using tools like Excel, SQL, Python and Tableau.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 1 million enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
I had an awesome moment taking this course. It broaden my knowledge more on the power use of SQL as an analytical tools. Kudos to the instructor! – Sikiru
Very insightful, learning very nifty tricks and enough detail to make it stick in your mind. – Armand
So if you’re ready to take your sales skills to the next level, enroll in Sales Analytics: Sales Analysis & Modeling using Excel today!