Welcome to course: Mini MBA in Human Resources Management by MTF Institute
you also may join program with government certificate of professional education in HR Management
link in materials
Course provided by MTF Institute of Management, Technology and Finance
MTF is the global educational and research institute with HQ at Lisbon, Portugal, focused on higher & professional hybrid (on-campus and online) education at areas: Business & Administration, Science & Technology, Banking & Finance.
MTF R&D center focused on research activities at areas: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data, WEB3, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & Digital Assets, Metaverses, Digital Transformation, Fintech, Electronic Commerce, Internet of Things.
MTF is the official partner of: IBM, Intel, Microsoft, member of the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and resident of the incubator “The Fintech House of Portugal”.
MTF is present in 202 countries and has been chosen by more than 200,000 students.
Module 1: GHuman Resources Management (The Main Concentration)
Module 2: Leadership
Module 3: Leadership and Coaching
Module 4: Agile, Project Management and Flexible Management Frameworks
Module 5: Human Resources Management (The Main Concentration)
1) Yuliya Vershilo,
– 10 years as Head at Compensation & Benefits & general HR, GRP certified
– Developed and implemented large scale motivations platforms for different domains: IT, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Sales and Remote Channels / Contact Centers, Back Office at different banks, Including non-material motivation and EJM refactoring
– Developed and Implemented HR analytics frameworks
– Expert in HR market analysis and HR strategy developing and implementing
– Expert in HR automatization and digitalization
– Expert in budgeting and HR planning
– Expert in HR regulation
Human Resource Management | Saint Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, 2005
Ph.D. in Economics| Saint Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, 2009
International GRP Certification: Global Remuneration Professional |CBSD Thunderbird – World at Work, 2019
Grading Program | CBSD Thunderbird – World at Work, 2021
More than 19 years extensive experience in the field of HR management including:
- Talent acquisition and selection.
- Creating compelling Employee Value Propositions (EVPs),
- Training and development,
- Compensation and benefits
- People analytics
2) Igor Dmitriev
Digital Business & Transformation Expert
• MBA, The Boston University, USA
• Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
• Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint- Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
• More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
• Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.
3) Zhansaya Berdikulova
• Master of Economic Sciences of M.Auezov South Kazakhstan University
· Regional Coordinator of the leadership development project in schools of Kazakhstan, certified coach, coach for the development of leadership qualities of the public organization Association of Young Leaders.
· Senior Instructor at The Retail Banking School
Learning about Human Resources Management (HRM) is crucial for both companies and individuals seeking to build a successful career. Here are several reasons why this topic is essential:
- Talent Acquisition: HRM is vital for recruiting and selecting the right talent for an organization. Effective HR practices help companies attract qualified individuals who can contribute to the company’s growth and success.
- Retention: HRM strategies, such as employee engagement and development programs, can help retain valuable employees. High employee turnover can be costly, and HR can help reduce this by creating a positive work environment.
- Compliance: HR professionals ensure that companies comply with labor laws, regulations, and workplace safety standards. Non-compliance can lead to legal issues and reputational damage.
- Conflict Resolution: HR plays a pivotal role in resolving workplace conflicts and disputes, which, if left unchecked, can harm productivity and morale.
- Performance Management: HR helps in setting performance standards, conducting appraisals, and developing strategies to enhance employee performance. This ensures that employees are working efficiently to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Training and Development: HR facilitates employee training and development programs. Well-trained employees are better equipped to handle their responsibilities and adapt to changes, ultimately benefiting the company.
- Employee Benefits and Compensation: HR manages compensation packages and benefits, ensuring that they are competitive in the market. This helps attract and retain top talent.
- Diversity and Inclusion: HR promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace, which fosters creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making.
- Organizational Culture: HR plays a significant role in shaping the company’s culture. A positive culture can improve employee satisfaction, motivation, and overall performance.
- Strategic Planning: HR professionals contribute to the company’s strategic planning by aligning HR practices with the organization’s goals, ensuring that human capital is leveraged effectively.
For Individuals Building a Career:
- Career Opportunities: Understanding HRM principles can open up career opportunities in HR departments of various companies, consulting firms, or as an independent HR consultant.
- Soft Skills Development: HRM involves honing soft skills such as communication, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills, which are valuable in any career.
- Career Advancement: HR knowledge can help individuals advance in their careers, especially if they aim for leadership or managerial roles where people management skills are critical.
- Problem-Solving: HR professionals often deal with complex issues, requiring problem-solving skills. Learning HRM equips individuals with these skills that are transferable to other roles.
- Understanding Workplace Dynamics: Understanding HRM helps individuals navigate workplace dynamics, making it easier to build relationships, resolve conflicts, and thrive in their current positions.
- Ethical Decision-Making: HRM often involves ethical decision-making, which is a valuable skill in any profession. Learning about ethical considerations in HR can help individuals make sound ethical choices in their careers.
- Self-Management: HRM principles often emphasize self-awareness and self-management, skills that contribute to personal growth and career success.
Learning about Human Resources Management is important for both companies and individuals. For companies, effective HRM practices can lead to a motivated, skilled, and engaged workforce, which is crucial for success. For individuals, HRM knowledge can open doors to rewarding career opportunities and equip them with essential skills applicable across various professions.
Mini MBA programs have gained significant popularity in recent years as a valuable educational option for both employers and experts seeking to enhance their careers or start their own businesses. These condensed, focused programs offer a taste of traditional MBA coursework without the time and financial commitments required by full-length MBA programs. Here’s why Mini MBA programs are important for building careers and businesses:
1. Skill Enhancement: Mini MBA programs provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of key business principles, such as finance, marketing, strategy, and leadership. This knowledge equips individuals with the skills necessary to excel in their current roles or transition into new ones. Employers can benefit from employees who possess a broader skill set and can contribute more effectively to the organization’s success.
2. Cost-Effective: Mini MBA programs are typically more affordable than full-length MBA programs, making them accessible to a wider range of professionals. This affordability allows individuals to invest in their education without incurring substantial debt, making it a viable option for those looking to advance their careers or start their own businesses.
3. Time Efficiency: Many professionals cannot commit to the two-year duration of a traditional MBA program due to work and personal commitments. Mini MBA programs are designed to be completed in a shorter time frame, often a few months, making it possible for individuals to balance their education with their existing responsibilities.
4. Networking Opportunities: Mini MBA programs often bring together a diverse group of professionals from various industries and backgrounds. This diversity fosters valuable networking opportunities, enabling participants to connect with peers, instructors, and industry experts. Building a strong professional network can open doors to new career opportunities and potential business collaborations.
5. Entrepreneurial Skill Development: Mini MBA programs are particularly beneficial for aspiring entrepreneurs. They offer insights into business planning, finance, marketing, and strategy – all critical aspects of launching and running a successful business. Entrepreneurs can use the knowledge gained from a Mini MBA program to make informed decisions and navigate the complexities of entrepreneurship.
6. Adaptability and Continuous Learning: In today’s rapidly changing business landscape, adaptability and continuous learning are essential. Mini MBA programs provide participants with up-to-date knowledge and skills that can help them stay relevant and competitive in their careers. Employers value employees who are committed to ongoing learning and development.
7. Career Advancement: For employees looking to advance within their organizations, a Mini MBA can be a valuable asset. It demonstrates a commitment to professional growth and can make individuals more competitive for promotions and leadership positions.
8. Confidence Building: Mini MBA programs can boost the confidence of both employees and aspiring entrepreneurs. Knowing that you have a solid foundation in business concepts and strategies can empower you to take on new challenges and seize opportunities.
Mini MBA programs offer a cost-effective, time-efficient, and comprehensive way for both employers and experts to enhance their skills, advance their careers, and build successful businesses. Whether you are seeking career growth within an organization or aiming to launch your own venture, a Mini MBA program can provide the knowledge and confidence needed to achieve your goals in the dynamic world of business.