How to make the Cleaning Company website via WordPress – A Complete Guide to WordPress!
In 2021, it’s never been easier to build a fantastic, responsive website for your cleaning company that looks great on computers, tablets, and mobile phones.
You can learn WordPress WITHIN an hour. I’ll show you how you can set it all up yourself.
NOTE: This course will always be updated to cover the latest version of WordPress. It Covers WordPress 5.3 and earlier.
The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to create a cleaning company website in an hour, without lots of technical jargon. I’ll guarantee that after taking this course you’ll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the latest version of WordPress. Not only will you know more than 99% of WordPress users out there, but you’ll actually enjoy using WordPress too.
This course is taught by instructor & Freelancer, Gazanfar Ali, who has over five years of experience using and teaching WordPress to people of all skill levels.
About the Course
This course will guide you through every single step from installation to finished website. I’ll show you how you can get domain and hosting from siteground and then how to install WordPress there. Once you’ve got WordPress installed on your computer, you will learn how to build and run a successful, beautiful, responsive-design website you can be proud of.
After taking you through all of the main options in WordPress, explaining what each one does and how you set it up, I’ll let you watch over my shoulder as I build a WordPress website. It will be a cleaning company website that will help to get online appointments for cleaning services. Go and check out the free preview tutorial.
Who is this WordPress course for?
Have you ever wanted to build a professional-looking website, but didn’t know where to start? Now you can. WordPress for Beginners is a complete course for anyone, no matter what your technical ability. This course assumes no prior knowledge!
At the start of the course, I’ll walk you through setting up process of getting domain and hosting from Siteground and then installing WordPress there. When you decide you want to put a website online, you can then watch over-my-shoulder as I buy a domain name and hosting, and install WordPress online.
Once you get the domain and hosting and WordPress installed, you’ll be ready to start mastering WordPress. We’ll start at the very beginning by logging in to have a look around to familiarize ourselves with the main areas of the Dashboard.
Once you are happy navigating around your new tools, we’ll go through the main features you will need as you create your site, including:
- The Duster WordPress Theme. This is the theme we will be using for our website layout.
- The Media Library, to manage your images, videos, sound files and other media you want to share on your site.
- WordPress Settings, and I’ll take you to step by step to set those up just right.
- We’ll look at the differences between WordPress posts and pages, and I’ll give you a simple way of knowing which one to use on any occasion.
- We’ll look at post excerpts, categories and tags, and how to use them on a well-structured site to maximize the visitor experience and search engine ranking benefits.
- You’ll see the two main ways you can set your homepage up.
- We’ll create a contact form on the site so visitors can get in touch.
- We’ll set up an About us page, and I’ll explain why this page is important and what information to include on it.
- We’ll cover the legal pages you need.
- We’ll discuss the navigation system on your site, and how you can set up customized navigation in the header, sidebar or footer of your site. We’ll also talk about internal site linking.
- We’ll cover WordPress security, and set up a system that will keep the site safe from hackers.
- We’ll check out some great free plugins.
- Finally, I’ll give you a 20 step plan for creating your site.
By the end of this course, you will have a website that you are truly proud of.