The FMEA (Failure, Modes, Effects, Analysis) tool is by far one of the best root cause analysis tools out there. As a tool, you can deploy this in both a reactive and proactive way. You can use it to identify what has gone wrong, why it has gone wrong and what potentially you could do to fix this for the longer term. Equally, if you are looking to build out a new process or reengineer and existing one and you want to know what COULD go wrong, the FMEA can do just this.
Therefore, this could will educate you on how to use this tool effectively in a range of scenarios. In this course, we will cover:
– The fundamentals of the FMEA (what the FMEA is, its purpose and importance etc.)
– What root cause analysis is.
– How and when you should use the tool.
– A breakdown of each section of the tool and how to deploy them.
– The overall process of how to build, deploy and implement the findings from an FMEA.
– Real life examples of how I have deployed FMEAs in multiple industries and businesses.
At the end of this course, you will be able to effectively deploy this fantastic tool in organisations large and small, in services and manufacturing, in your team and across your business.