Welcome to the “Enhance Lightroom Editing with the Luminar Neo Plugin” course on Skylum’s Udemy channel.
This course is for everyone who would like to start making comprehensive photos in Lightroom Classic but doesn’t want to spend a lot of time on editing.
Photographers, designers, SMM specialists, artists, influencers, and anyone who has wanted to start with editing for many years—it’s your time. We know that some effects might require many actions to achieve them, which could be hard for beginners without overwhelming experience. But how do you stay competitive in this realm? Just use plugins. It’s a kind of tool focused on bringing certain functions into your usual workflow.
In this course, we will teach you to edit with Lightroom Classic and show you how the Luminar Neo plugin can complete your Lightroom edits or replace them with faster ones. You watch only one course but equip yourself with two powerful instruments: Lightroom Classic and the Luminar Neo plugin.
THIS COURSE WILL FOCUS ON:
- Understanding Editing Instruments
We’ll begin by acquainting you with the Lightroom Classic interface, providing a firm foundation for your editing endeavors. You’ll also gain insights into the world of plugins and discover why they are so beneficial for you as an editor. We show you the Luminar Neo plugin and how to seamlessly integrate it into your workflow.
- Mastering the Basics
You will learn the art of basic adjustments, including white balance, tone, and presence panels in Lightroom Classic and the Luminar Neo plugin. We will also explore the convenience of presets to effortlessly enhance your photos. You will unlock the magic of AI masking to precisely target your edits in the Luminar Neo plugin.
- Professional Editing Concepts
We will dive deeper into more advanced editing techniques, including layers and crop AI tools. You will see in practice such adjustments as the tone curve, HSL/color, color grading, and detail. We will also show how to use such features as lens corrections, calibration, transforms, and effects.
- Refining Your Editing Skills
You will discover how to take your portrait editing to the next level using the Luminar Neo AI Portrait Tools. We will immerse you in Luminar Neo’s creative AI tools that turn your photos into stunning works of art.
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR?
Vanelli — is a working sports and portrait photographer, educator, and author living in Florida. As an experienced educator, Vanelli has created videos for LinkedIn Learn, written hundreds of articles, taught at major photography conferences, and developed many photography and digital workflow programs, including Click for Kids. Currently, he is the Director of Education at Skylum Software, teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus, and creating tutorials for the Vanelli and Friends series.
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN PHOTO EDITING FROM TOP PROFESSIONALS:
- We make world-renowned photo editing software since 2009 that helps elevate the creativity of photo artists. Since then, Skylum won many industry awards, and, what’s more important — the trust of thousands of customers.
- Skylum thrives for innovation, and has won industry awards, including Best Mac App of 2017, EISA Best Product 2019-2020, Outdoor Photographer Editors’ Picks, The LUCIE Technical Awards for Best Software Plugin 2019, TIPA World Awards for Best Imaging Software 2019.2020 Editor’s Choice by Macworld for Luminar 4.
- Luminar Neo is the latest AI photo editing software from Skylum. Editing photos in Luminar Neo has made photography post-processing easier than ever. In this course, we’ll show you how to use Luminar Neo and how to edit photos in Luminar Neo to achieve stunning results.
- Our instructors have years of experience not only in editing but also in teaching, and the syllabus of this course has been meticulously developed to be both easy to follow and comprehensive.
OUR PHOTO EDITING TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Theory: 2+ hours of lectures with plenty of hands-on examples. Lessons range from 3 to 15 minutes and are easy to follow
- Practice Materials: detailed step-by-step checklists, an archive of photos, and some practical lessons to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Lifetime access to the course and any future updates
- 24/7 Support: If you have questions, we will always be willing to answer
- Complete the course and receive an Udemy certificate
SHOULD YOU BE WORRIED?
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Join us on this exciting journey to elevate your Lightroom editing skills with the Luminar Neo plugin. Enroll today and take your photos to the next level!