Welcome to VirtualBox Learning Course! In this course you will learn: Basics of Virtualization, OS Configuration, Server Management, Bash Commands and Network Modes.
This course is divided into:
1. Introduction – We will talk about basic of virtualization, pros and cons and the requirements.
2. Setup – We will install the Virtualization Software and configure it.
3. VM Basics – We will go through setting and create the virtual machine.
4. Linux Ubuntu – I will walk you through the installation process and VM configuration
5. Web Server – We will install XAMPP and configure it
6. Network Configuration – We will open access to the VM from LAN
7. Terminal – We will complete complete commands that are necessary for a proper functionality of the applications.
8. Elementary OS – We will configure and install a lighter version of Linux. I recommend it to everyone who has a slow computer.
9. Windows – We will install and configure Windows 7. The whole process is the same for other versions.
By the end of this course you will be able to Configure VMs, Manage your own server, Learn Linux FileSystem, Access the Server from LAN, Install additional modules, Exchange Files and much much more.
Thanks for checking out my course. Feel free to go through the Free Preview Videos and join me on this amazing journey today!