Purpose Driven Leadership
Leading with Purpose helps accentuate aspects that are bigger than just the immediate, building something longer lasting
It is not a trend driven approach to leadership. It is also a lot of work. Though it pays off in outcomes, results and a more cohesive workplace.
Purpose is seen as a fussy, in tangible, undefinable thing by many. It may start out that way for most people. However, it is:
– can be something to rallying around
– provides something to look forward to and aim for
– an acknowledgement that the Leader is contributing to something more than just the tasks being fulfilled
– there could be bigger objectives, sometimes not fully formed or developed, that can serve as a great guide
– helps in professional (even personal) development of the Leader and hopefully, those they are responsible for as well
and much more.
Features or traits associated with developing Purpose Driven Leadership are desirable in many other aspects of life and are transferrable.
This course is aimed at helping develop a set of parameters or draw attention to some of the other aspects of Leadership, such as being Purpose Driven, that can give the leader another dimension to becoming more effective.