This course provide an overview of 5G technology by answering many questions.
Explain the 5G requirement in term of services and network architecture.
at the end an overview of the 3GPP standards, 5G timeline and Releases content.
By Completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define 5G technology.
- Discuss the need of 5G and the difference between 5G and the pervious generation.
- Describe the new features in 5G Versus 4G.
- Discuss 5G use cases.
- Describe 5G requirement in terms of Performance, Low latency and High data throughput.
- Discuss the requirement for a new network.
- Define the organization involved in 5G standards.
- Define the 5G standards timeline.
- Describe 5G Releases 15, 16 and 17
- 5G Introduction
- Answering Questions about 5G
- 5G Vs 4G
- 5G Use Cases
- 5G Requirement
- High Data Throughput
- New Network Architecture
- 5G Standards
- Making 5G standards
- 5G TimeLine
- Release 15 specifications
- Release 16 specifications
- Release 17 specifications
Smart Telecom Education is a Training and Learning Centre, delivering a full range of Telecoms training and technical skills through flexible and innovative learning methods.
We’re a team of professionals working hard to provide the best learning content.
Our ability to deliver a combination of high quality training makes our offer unique and extremely valuable to individuals and organizations.
What makes our learning courses different
Short or long lessons make it easier to pay attention and remember what you learned
Animated videos bring concepts to life with examples
Expert teachers help you focus on what’s most important so you are confident and prepared