A beginner level comprehensive course that includes step-by-step explanations of basic cyber security awareness training concepts along with follow-up quizzes and practice activities to ensure a solid learning for the course taker.
Designed by a Cyber Security expert with a PhD degree and premium Cybersecurity certifications, this course has been designed to make it extremely simple to learn how to secure yourself as well as your organisation against Cyber Threats and Hackers.
Please check out our free samples videos to see how complex concepts have been explained in an easy way!
Salient features include:
- Step by step and easy to follow videos that don’t assume any prior knowledge
- Hands on practice activities to develop a deeper understanding of core concepts
- Quizzes at the end of each section to test knowledge about each area
- PhD instructor with 10+ years of industry experience as well as teaching experience
- CISSP certified instructor
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Social Engineering (Phishing, Spear Phishing, Vishing, Shoulder Surfing, Wi-Fi Phishing and Waterhole Attacks)
- Passwords (Brute Force and Dictionary Attacks, Tips on Selecting Strong Passwords, Practice Activity)
- VPNs (How They Work, Interesting Facts, How to Select a Reliable VPN)
- Secure Data Disposal (Dumpster Diving, Shredding, Data Disposal and Media Sanitisation, Safety Tips)
- Malware (Ransomware and Indicators of Compromise, Ransomware in Action, Safety Tips)
- Safe Browsing (First Part Cookies, 3rd Party Cookies, Browser Fingerprinting, Safety Tips)
- Spot phishing emails by identifying key red flags
- Practice selecting strong passwords
- Check whether your password or account credentials have been leaked and are available online
- Practice and see how 3rd party cookies are created and how they track you across the Internet