Continuous Improvement is a really powerful tool that you can utilise in your organization or team to make changes that are quick, high impact and low effort. Continuous Improvement has been rolled out in organisations for years, but often this has been done badly. There is a right way to roll out CI, and that is explored in this course. I want you to leave this course with full confidence to deploy continuous improvement to deliver tools, projects and full mindset change across your organization. To do this, we will cover:
– What is CI (its purpose, benefits and key methodologies)?
– What are the main indicators that a CI Initiative is needed?
– What are the main tools to deploy when building out a CI Initiative?
– Exploring the importance of teams, communication and the toolkit.
– Introducing key methodologies and concepts such as Lean & Six Sigma.
– Understanding how to deliver CI in the right way, an effective way that will garner the highest impact.
Continuous Improvement has the power to deliver big savings, big reductions in waste and improvements to quality, customer and employee satisfaction. Deliver the CI mind set right, and the rest will do the work for you. And focus on that phrase mind set! As much as CI is made up of a process, a toolkit and several methodologies (such as Lean Six Sigma) it will only be truly successful if the mindset of those embarking on CI is right. By taking this course and delivering on the learnings, you will see the power of CI for you, your fellow colleagues and the wider organisation.