Knowledge is a powerful tool, people who know a field rises above the rest. CAPM means Certified Associate in Project Management, it helps the associates who are new to this field gain knowledge about project management. Though, it does not include just managing the project. Many other skills come under project management. Like, knowing your team’s weaknesses and strengths, planning, and executing the task.
Why is it necessary to know about Project Management? Management is a skill that is not gained by birth. You must craft yourself to learn that skill. The skill of project management helps you a long way when you are new to this field. It acts as the guide and helps you achieve the goal with the team.
CAPM Training Course will help you to master skills and improve your knowledge of management. Below are the skills that you would have mastered at the end of this training and can effectively manage any given team.
- Quality Management: You will be able to oversee the team activities and keep a benchmark as the level of excellence. This skill will help you to manage and inspire the team efficiently.
- Procurement Management: This is an important skill if you are running a business. This skill helps you to manage the goods and services as well as save money spent on procurement.
- Project Planning: It is the planning of the project. It is a very important part of the project, this is where it is decided what is the target and how to reach that target.
- Human Resource Management: This would be another important skill. This helps you to manage the resources needed in the team.
- Apart from the above skills, you will learn Risk Management, Communication Management, Project Integration Management, Project Initiation, Executing and Delivering a Project, and Monitoring & Controlling.