Get better at Time Management at work
Get better at Time Management at work, Proven methods to boost your productivity at work with concepts easy to implement.
What will you learn?
Master those 9 golden rules of Time Management for quick results
Discover the 5 areas you need to address to boost your productivity
Learn an in-depth look at how to improve to get on top of your Time Management
Support yourself with the best way to say “NO” to more work
Discover 5 things to try when you have work you just simply can’t enjoy doing
Try those tips to beat procrastination
Review if perfectionism is working for you and if not, try some ideas to beat it.
Discover how Time Management and Stress are related and how to stop the process
Follow some handy tips to make your habits work for you
Learn what is Pomodoro is the best way to use it
Review the 90 mn system
Ask yourself some questions to check if your thoughts are working for you to master Time Management
Review how the 5-second rule can help
Learn from some top experts in their areas.
WHY THIS COURSE on Productivity and Time Management?
Are you here because you feel you are always behind with your work and that makes you feel stressed?
Well, congratulations for wanting to do something about it, as opposed to waiting for things to change.
This course will allow you to not only get back on top of your To-do list but also will ensure you never get overwhelmed by your workload, which is really the main goal: You managing your to-do list and not Your list managing you.
This course will also show you how to be more efficient and get noticed at work and maybe ask for that overdue promotion.
My name is Ben Moreau and I have been a Manager and coach for 20 years (IBM, HP, Major banks, Government agencies…).
This course is based on my personal experience as a Manager, but also as someone working on heavy workloads for demanding managers. Actually worked on 7 projects at once.
And this course is also based on my research on Time Management from the top experts in the field.
COURSE STRUCTURE and CONTENT
- I begin by providing you with 9 of the best time management rules that you can apply right now away.
- Once done we take a step back and review how we can improve our Time Management for the long term from different perspectives to maximize our chances of success:
- At this point, I review the 5 areas we need to master in order to become more efficient at Time Management
- Working on ourselves
- What to do with our current tasks (Time Management System)
- What to do with our potential new tasks
- How to work with our Environment
- How to work with others
While we do this we have to look at what goes in the way of being effective at Time Management:
- Stress Management
- How to deal with tasks we don’t enjoy
- What to do when we REALLY have too much on.
- How to say no
- How to negotiate a lower workload
This course includes some insights from some of the top experts:
- Mel Robbins
- Brian Tracy
- James Clear
- David Burns
- Albert Ellis
- Ken Blanchard
- David O’Hare
Including some book recommendations if that can help.
We review some of the best techniques and processes I really believe can massively help with your Time Management:
- the 90mn system
- The Eisenhower matrix (revised)
- The 5 Sec rule
And I provide a suggested end-to-end Time Management System that you could start using straight away.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is targeted at anyone wanting to become more efficient with their work.
But most of the techniques can also be applied outside of work.
That’s it for me, I hope you can join us 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to improve their Time Management (at work) by working faster, being more organized, and only doing the essential
There are no reviews yet.