Portrait Photography for Absolute Beginners
Portrait Photography for Absolute Beginners, Compositional Techniques for Portraits, Lighting skills, Tips for Corporate Portraits, Wedding and Event Portraits.
=== students reviews regarding this course ===
“This course really helps me to improve my photography knowledge and I would like to thanks all of those who help this to be a success.” — Wijekoon
“so far the course is about what i really want to learn especially about basic portrait photography. i learn a lot of new things from this course” – Fadila
“Good for an absolute beginner. If you have just bought a DSLR camera and don’t know anything about photography, it’s good way to get your feet wet.” — Terry Taylor
“thank you udemy. Really, thank you very much for the course. We actually learned new things in the world of image. Thank you” — Akram Menari
“I really grateful and would like to say Thank you to instructure. I got lots of idea, tips and knowledge through this course.” – Manan Patel
- Introduction to Portrait Photography
- What makes a portrait look great?
- Recommended equipment for better portraits
- Compositional techniques for cool portraits
- Tips for better backgrounds in portraits
- Lighting skills for amazing portraits
- Bokeh and Blur
- Example of poses for better portraits
- Tips for child portraits
- Tips for corporate portraits and head-shots
- Tips for wedding and event portraits
- Tips for Indoor Portraits
- Tips for Outdoor Portraits
There are no reviews yet.