What must be in your Resume/CV/ Biodata?
What must be in your Resume/CV/ Biodata?, Resume format.
- What is the meaning of resume?
- What is the purpose of a resume?
- Whether resume is an exhaustive list of everything you have ever done? Comment.
- Why should we update our resume from time to time?
- Do you agree with the statement that resume serves as a marketing tool to sell yourself to potential employer. If yes, why?
- Whether it is correct that a well-crafted resume increases your chances of being selected for an interview?
- What are the key components of a resume?
- What is the proper format for writing a resume?
- Whether we should include our residential/correspondence address or email address in our resume or both?
- Whether work experience in the resume should be written from oldest to latest or from latest to oldest?
- What are those factors that affect how long a recruiter will spend reading your CV?
- How does the volume of job applications affect the time spent by a recruiter on reading CVs?
- Why it is so that on an average, the employer spends very less time on reading a CV in case of junior positions as compared to a CV in case of senior positions?
- Why the outside agency assigned with the task of job recruitment goes through CVs at a fast speed in comparison with an internal recruiter?
- What are the three ways in which the CV/resume may reach the recruiter?
- If a recruiter receives a resume with recommendation or reference by one of his friends/relatives/employees, the employer is likely to spend more time on reading the resume? Why it is so?
- What is the average percentage of applicants who are considered suitable for the roles they are applying to?
- Which is the best day (as per a research) for sending your job application via email?
- Which is the best time for sending your job application via email?
- Within which time period you should normally apply after a job gets published? Why should we apply within that time period?
- Whether should we use cover letter when applying for a job? or
- Why is a cover letter so important?
- Do candidates send cover letters?
- Should you send a cover letter if it is optional?
- What is meant by hard skills?
- What is meaning of soft skills?
- Employers are looking to hire employees who have the right mix of two different types of skills. What are those skills?
There are no reviews yet.