The Essential Guide to Creating Your First Online Course
The Essential Guide to Creating Your First Online Course, Are you feeling too overwhelmed to start? Learn all you need to know with this 1 hour, hands-on course.
In this course, you will learn how to create your first online course, from start to finish.
The course is divided into seven modules that cover everything you need to know to create a successful course.
- In Module 1, you’ll learn about the similarities and differences between teaching online and traditional teaching. You’ll also learn about the benefits of teaching online and how to identify your target audience.
- Module 2 covers the equipment and tools you’ll need to create your course, including a computer with a camera and microphone, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Loom.
- Module 3 focuses on planning and outlining your course. You’ll learn how to brainstorm content, research content, and create a logical and easy-to-follow structure.
- Module 4 covers how to create materials for your course, including slides, images, and graphics. You’ll also learn how to stay within a defined style guide and include summary slides at the start and end of each module.
- Module 5 covers how to record and edit videos for your course. You’ll learn how to prepare your setting, review best practices, and avoid common mistakes.
- Module 6 covers putting everything together, including downloading Loom videos, creating graphics, and uploading videos to a course platform.
- In Module 7, you’ll learn about additional tips and resources, including interactive content to consider adding to your course and ways to build community and offer 1-on-1 training/coaching.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge to create your first online course and share your expertise with the world.
There are no reviews yet.