Access Your Intuition Through Dowsing
Access Your Intuition Through Dowsing, Use dowsing tools in day-to-day life to tap into your intuition and deepen your trust into the Intelligence of Life.
What will you learn?
Know how to use dowsing tools when deciding what to eat, when doing daily tasks, for mental and emotional healing and support, in relationships and in work.
Experientially understand that nothing is random and everything serves a purpose; know the non-dual nature of reality
Know that there is an Intelligence that listens to and knows all of our conscious and unconscious thoughts and beliefs
Learn about ways to let go of control, break habitual patterns of thought and behaviour, and surrender ever more deeply to Life
The purpose of this course is to help you tap into your intuition through dowsing. After using dowsing for going on walks, knowing what to have for lunch or dinner, understanding past events better, or even in relationships and work, you will tap into an all-knowing Source that is beyond your personal intuition.
You will explore and experientially understand:
- How to use dowsing tools in day-to-day life;
- That nothing is random and everything serves a purpose;
- How to be more detached, present, and open-minded;
- How to deepen your trust in your intuition;
- How to break habitual patterns of thought and behaviour and surrender ever more deeply to Life;
- What the differences between dowsing and divination are;
- That your True Self is not only your mind and your body, but an Infinite Intelligence that knows and sees everything and everyone.
This course is for you if you are ready to let go of attachments, experience and live the mysterious ways in which life unfolds, and deepen your trust in a Higher Intelligence that lies beyond the mind’s understanding.
Please have a dowsing tool at your disposal before starting the course. Note that you can use a pendant as a crystal or create your own dowsing rods out of everyday materials.
Who this course is for:
- Spiritual seekers
- People interested in self-development, meditation and mindfulness
- Meditation instructors