SunderS Oracle Netsuite ERP Foundation E Learning -Volume 1
SunderS Oracle Netsuite ERP Foundation E Learning -Volume 1, Covers NetSuite Basics, How to Navigate, Personalize Dashboard, Portlets, How to Define a User and Assign him to a Role.
In this Course, You will Learn
- SaaS Application Architecture and Net Suite Relevance.
- The Lecture will also take you through the Basic Requirements for Running NetSuite applications and how the Unified Data Model works. How NetSuite has been designed to cover Business Applications related to ERP, CRM, HCM, PSA, and e-Commerce Solutions.
- Then the Lecture will briefly look at how Release Management works in NetSuite and introduce you to the Suite App Market Place, a Partner Solutions Center in NetSuite.
Then the Video Lecture will take you through how
- To get started with Netsuite and Familiarize yourself with the NetSuite Terminology related to Forms, Menu, and Records.
The Video Lecture will also take you through
- How to Navigate within NetSuite and how to Personalize the Standard Dashboard and Portlets.
- To enhance User Productivity in NetSuite, the Video takes you through how to use a Global Search Engine, What is the Difference Between a Global Search & Quick Search and Create a Hyperlink for frequently accessed Forms, Reports, or Records instead of Navigating through Multiple menus and Sub Menu Path in NetSuite.
This Lecture also will take you through
- What is NetSuite One world and how to Create a Subsidiary Structure in a NetSuite Account.
Finally, the Video Lecture will take you through
- Who is a NetSuite User ?
- What is Standard Role in NetSuite and how to Assign a User to a Standard or Custom Role and how NetSuite Navigator works.
- Once the User, Role has been Defined and mapped, the Lecture will take you through how to manage User and Role Permission in a NetSuite Account.
There are no reviews yet.