Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Practice Exams
Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Practice Exams, New Edition, GCP Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer mock exams, 100% exam coverage, + 250 explained Q&A.
Get certified in first attempt # 100% Pass Rate.
GCP: Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer latest 2022 edition , +250 Q&A with detailed explanations, Reference to official GCP documentation and GCP console screenshots for better understanding.
Prepare and pass your Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer. Practice tests with detailed explanations and mock exams.
A Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is responsible for efficient development operations that can balance service reliability and delivery speed. They are skilled at using Google Cloud to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents.
The Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Apply site reliability engineering principles to a service
- Optimize service performance
- Implement service monitoring strategies
- Build and implement CI/CD pipelines for a service
- Manage service incidents.
Certification Renewal / Recertification: Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status. Unless explicitly stated in the detailed exam descriptions, all Google Cloud certifications are valid for two years from the date of certification. Recertification is accomplished by retaking the exam during the recertification eligibility time period and achieving a passing score. You may attempt recertification starting 60 days prior to your certification expiration date.
My recommendations for passing the exam the first time.
- You don’t have to take the entire exam at one stretch. If you find it difficult, pause the exam, take a break and come back again hours or days later. In between, learn about topics that you weren’t confident of.
- Don’t rush through the exam. Use it as a learning tool by reading the question well, evaluating the options, and making a reasoned choice. There’s a much stronger learning in that process than rushing to get to the answers.
- Except for the most obvious answers, see if your reasoning matches the explanation. If not, ask who of us is wrong in our reasoning, and why?
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certification exam
- Anyone interested in passing the GCP Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Certification exam
There are no reviews yet.