Microsoft Excel Masterclass for Data Analysis – 2023
Microsoft Excel Masterclass for Data Analysis – 2023, Microsoft Excel Beginner to Professional. Includes Pivot Tables, Micros, NEW Formulas. Learn Excel for Data Analysis.
***** Enrol now in the most comprehensive and up-to-date (Nov 2022) course available for the Microsoft Excel Masterclass! *****
About the Instructor.
This course is led by Aditya Dhandi – an international trainer, consultant, and data analyst with over 100 000 enrollments on Udemy. Aditya specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, & Google Data Studio & his courses average 4+ stars out of 5.
He’s also the founder of the popular website, Jobshie.
WHY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC EXCEL COURSE?
Yes. There are many Microsoft Excel courses out there teaching you the important Excel functions and features you need to master.
BUT, can you apply what you learnt to your own files?
Do you get enough practice and challenges to remember all the new information?
This course will get you confident and comfortable designing simple to complex spreadsheets. You’ll go beyond Excel basics. As you go through the course, you’ll be able to apply what you learnt immediately to your job.
You’ll master new formulas and find better ways to setup your existing spreadsheets. Management loves efficiency.
In this course you’ll solve dozens of practical real-world examples. They’ll help you think outside the box so you can work smarter not harder.
WHAT YOU’LL BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE
By the end of the course you’ll be confident showcasing your new Excel skills at work, allowing you to:
- Input data and navigate large spreadsheets
- Apply Excel hacks to get your work done faster
- Be able to choose the right Excel formula to automate your data analysis (Excel VLOOKUP, IF Function, ROUND and more)
- Use hidden Excel features to transform messy data to proper data sets
- Get answers from your data
- Organize, clean and manage large data
- Create compelling Excel reports by following the set of spreadsheet design principles
- Turn messy data into helpful charts
- Create interactive reports with Excel Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Slicers and Time Lines
- Import and transform data with tools like Get & Transform (Power Query)
Video Lectures: Learn the best ways to learn Microsoft Excel
Course Certificate: Complete the course and show off your skills with the course certificate.
Learn from experts: Your expert instructor will teach you Microsoft Excel skills you can apply immediately.
Full Excess: There is no time limit, so take the course at your own pace and retake lessons as you need.
Use any Device: Join the course using any modern browser on your phone, tablet and computer.
Ask Question: Ask questions and share ideas with other students in the course community.
- High quality video lessons to build your knowledge and skills.
- Guided walk-throughs with techniques and tips.
- 14 pre-built dashboards you can use and customize.
- Practical exercises to apply your skills.
- Quizzes to reinforce learnings and test your knowledge.
- Private discussion area where you can ask questions.
- Course certificate for completing the lessons and assignment.
- Full access lets you review lessons whenever you need.
- Updates when lessons in the course are refreshed.
Jobshie Academy Reviews
300+ learner reviews | 4+ average rating
We help learners across the globe develop new skills and achieve their personal and professional goals. Browse learner reviews below to discover how people enjoy the online learning experience at Jobshie Academy.
“I have gained useful skills while learning this course. I can consider myself a data analysis specialist. Thank you”
by Joseph Israel
“I was a nice experience about this course as it introduces with many topics which are related to data analysis .”
by Sreeraj Mopkar
“very good explaination , bohot achhe se sab samajh aata hai …100% Understanding all concept very much….excellent explanation”
by Moosa Khan
“The course is very instructive and didactic, I liked it, it is all the information I need for my activities”
by Jaime Ronald Palma Aguilar
“yeah it was such a great course, the teacher took time out to disect all angles of Excel, he touched all the essential parts, needed for our daily use of excel. Thanks a lot”
by Unyime Joshua
“The instructor is very knowledgeable and teach in a very engaging way. I totally recommend this course.????”
When does the Microsoft Excel course start and finish?
The course starts as soon as you join! It is a completely self-paced online course, so you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend taking the course over two to three weeks, so you have time to apply the lessons to your account (or your client’s account). That being said we’ve seen people complete the course in a week and others that spread the lessons over a couple of months.
How long do I have access to the Microsoft Excel course?
You receive full access to the course so that you can take the lessons at any time. You can rewatch lessons whenever you like and any lesson updates are included.
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes, once you complete all of the lessons, exercises, quizzes, and course assignment, you’ll receive your course certificate.
Who this course is for:
- Excel users who want to learn how to write advanced formulas from scratch
- Anyone hoping to expand their analytics skill set, work efficiently with data, and take their career to a new level
- Students looking for an engaging, hands-on, and highly interactive approach to Excel analytics training
- Excel users looking to build powerful analytical thinking and business intelligence skills
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in analytics, data science or business intelligence
After completing this course, you will get a certificate of completion that you can use to showcase your newly gained skills to your colleagues through LinkedIn and potential employers.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now. I will see you in the class.
What are you waiting for?
There’s never been a better time to add a skill like programming to your toolbox and Microsoft Excel to get started. So check out the free preview and get enrolled! You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
There are no reviews yet.