How to make Video Intro and Outro: A Beginner’s Guide
How to make Video Intro and Outro: A Beginner’s Guide, Creating a Video Intro and Outro for your video using Canva, Placeit and Invideo.
How to make Video Intro and Outro: A Beginner’s Guide (2021)
The guide will ensure that the student will be able to learn how to make a video logo, video intro, and a video outro. The course is a full package deal for beginners at video editing. The guide will be a great starter for an aspiring YouTuber, a Facebook Vlogger, and other social media forms of online video blogging.
The course is divided into four parts.
1. History and Importance of Video Editing
2. Creating a Logo using Placeit and Canva
3. Creating a Video Intro using Placeit, Canva, and Invideo
4. Creating a Video Outro using Placeit, Canva, and Invideo
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to edit videos
- Anyone who wants to tell a story through video
- Anyone that wants to learn how to make a video intro and outro with Canva, Placeit, and Invideo
- Anyone who wants to make a logo for their video
- Anyone who wants to have a catchy Youtube video intro and outro
- Anyone who wants to have a unique intro and outro as an online vlogger on Facebook or any social media form
- Anyone who wants to have a gaming video intro or outro for his channel
This course is basically for anyone who wants to learn the basics of video editing, how to create an awesome logo, and how to make a video intro and outro.
Enroll now and experience the world of fun and excitement in the world of graphic designing especially in video editing. Start by learning how to make a logo, video intro, and outro today.
There are no reviews yet.