Design Principles, Typography & Color Theory in 1 MegaCourse
Design Principles, Typography & Color Theory in 1 MegaCourse, Learn Graphic Design Principles, Color Theory and Typography without any previous knowledge.
After completing this course:
- You will feel much more confident while designing.
- You will spend way less time working.
- And most importantly you will know exactly what is missing from your designs and how to fix it.
What exactly will you learn in this course?
- We will start off by learning about negative and white space and how even the biggest companies in the world like, apple, tesla and google use them.
- We will then learn about alignment and balance and their different types with the help of some examples.
- We will also learn about hierarchy, how to create it and its different patterns.
- The difference between repetition and rhythm and how to effectively use them in your designs.
- We will learn how contrast and emphasis can make or break your designs.
- And finally, how you can make your designs interesting with scale, proportion and movement.What are the uses and meanings of different colors including warm and cool colors.
- How men and women see colors and different properties of color.
- We will then learn about color wheel and how to decide which colors to use by using color harmonies.
- We will also learn about different websites like Adobe Colors and Coolers etc. for analyzing and generating color pallets for your designs.
- We will learn different concepts like color interactions, grey scale test and 60:30:10 rules etc to make sure that our decided colors work properly with each other.
- Lastly, we will dissect Skillshare to see which colors are they using on their website and why?
- We will start of this course by learning about the very basics elements of typography, difference between typefaces and fonts and also different types of fonts.
- We will then learn about Contrast, Colors and difference between serif and san serif fonts and also their uses.
- How to find typefaces for body and display text and also based on your industry.
- Lastly, we will take some example text and convert into a design which would not only look amazing but will also be easily readable and understandable.
Who is this course for?
- This course is specifically design for beginners interested in graphic design theory. Philosophies and practical projects are given so that you not only understand the reasoning behind the theory, but you also get a chance to practice it to.
- This course is great for:
- Graphic Designers
- Website Designers
- Logo Designers
- UI / UX Designers
- Product Designers
- T-Shirt Designers
- Social Media Experts
- Any anyone else interested in learning the fundamentals of graphic design theory!
There are no reviews yet.