Local SEO & Facebook Ads As Project & Fun: 10 Days Challenge
Local SEO & Facebook Ads As Project & Fun: 10 Days Challenge, Local SEO & Facebook Ads Made as Project & Fun! Animated Videos, Screen Recordings, 116 Quiz Questions & 24 Assignments.
Accept our 10 days Challenge and learn Local SEO, Facebook Ads & Content Marketing!
Digital marketing skills are not optional anymore and you need to know what to do in order to avoid wasting precious time, effort, and money now is the time to upskill, grow your reach, and build momentum. If you take time now to put in some effort, you’ll enjoy huge rewards later, as the world makes the shift into a mostly digital economy.
This Local SEO & Facebook Ads Course is Project Oriented & Fun! It has been filled with:
- HQ animated video explainers
- Screen recordings and over my shoulder explanations
- Watch as I walk you through everything you will need to know to reach success in 10 days!
- Each day you are expected to progress in your digital marketing skills to empower your business!
Day 1 – Learn Local SEO – HQ Animated Video Explainer & Quiz with 36 Questions A, B, C, D
Local SEO is becoming an increasingly important factor, as 46% of all searches in Google have a “local intent”. According to Google, “Near me” searches have grown at an even faster rate, 150% more than normal, local-based searches. With 74% of all consumers who search for a local product or service going on to visit a store that day, you’ll want to get in on the action.
Day 2 – Learn Copywriting – HQ Animated Video Explainers & Quiz with 22 Questions A, B, C, D & Copywriting Checklist Assignment
Copywriting is a crucial skill in today’s content hungry economy. Information has never been more valuable and the huge surge in demand for digital based brands makes online content a valuable commodity. Copywriting skills are needed in almost every area of marketing. Even if you produce mostly video content, you still need an engaging description that tells potential viewers what your clip is all about. Copywriting can boost your search engine results, help you build trust with your followers, and can convert your subscribers into active buyers. There are some absolute must dos you should follow if you want to be a successful copywriter with the power to persuade. Copywriting is an art and is so much more than just slamming down words on a page.
Day 3 – Setup Google My Business – Screen Recordings and Over My Shoulder Explanations
Simply set up and take care of your Google my business profile. Fast & Efficient. To do this enter Google my business in Google search and click through to set up your Google my business profile. Add your information, including opening hours, photos, and videos. It’s smart to keep your Google my business listing updated, so try and add news every single week. In this course you’ll find tutorials that will help you to understand why you should never underestimate this extremely powerful marketing tool.
Day 4 – Setup Trip Advisor – Screen Recordings and Over My Shoulder Explanations
Getting a Tripadvisor listing puts more eyes on a business. The site draws in over 730 million reviews and opinions and an average of 490 million monthly unique visitors across 8.1 million businesses. Creating a top-notch listing with great photos, updated information, and rave reviews helps your future customers see what stands out about your business’s locations. There’s a lot that goes into your Tripadvisor business listings, but we’ll make the process easier for you. Our easy to follow guide will give you everything you need to know about a Tripadvisor business listing so that you can hit the ground running.
Day 5 – Setup Facebook Business Page – Screen Recordings and Over My Shoulder Explanations & Quiz With 6 Questions A, B, C, D
Increase awareness of your business with a free online presence that you can make in minutes. Creating a Facebook Page allows the more than 2 billion people on Facebook to discover your business – think of your Page as a digital shopfront. Setting up a business Page is simple and free, and it looks great on both desktop and mobile. Once you’ve set up your Page, you can build an audience of people who are interested in what you have to offer. 2/3 of Facebook users across all countries surveyed say that they visit the Page of a local business at least once a week.
Day 6 – Start Using Facebook Creator Studio – Screen Recordings and Over My Shoulder Explanations & Quiz with 8 Questions A, B, C, D
Creator Studio lets you manage posts, insights and messages from all of your Facebook Business Pages and Instagram Business Profiles in one place. It brings together social media analytics, scheduling and community management. It also helps eligible accounts monetize their content and handle influencer-brand collaborations.
Day 7 – Setup Correctly Facebook For Business – Screen Recordings and Over My Shoulder Explanations & 3 Quizzes with 33 Questions A, B, C, D
Follow my screen recordings and over my shoulder explanations and use the full power of:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Domain Verification
- Facebook Pixel Correct Setup ready for Apple Restrictions
- Facebook Conversion API Correct Setup ready for Apple Restrictions
- Facebook Pixel Events
- Facebook Pixel Events Aggregated Conversions
- Facebook Business Objectives
- Facebook Ads Library
Follow my best practices to handle the Apple Restrictions the most efficient way.
Day 8 – Launch Facebook Engagement Ads – Screen Recordings and Over My Shoulder Explanations & Quiz with 5 Questions A, B, C, D
With more than 2 billion people users on Facebook every month, advertising on the platform is a no-brainer. To ensure your ads are not overlooked though, without any action taken from those users, your ads must be engaging. Facebook post engagement is what really matters, and Facebook engagement ads are an ideal ad type to persuade users to take action.
Day 9 – Launch Facebook Lead Generation Ads – Screen Recordings and Over My Shoulder Explanations & Quiz with 6 Questions A, B, C, D
Lots of people want to hear from your business, but filling in forms can be difficult on mobile. Facebook lead ads makes the lead generation process easy. People can simply tap your ad and a form pops up – it’s already pre-populated with their Facebook contact information and ready to be sent directly to you. With just a few taps, they can get the information they want, and you generate a qualified lead for your business.
- Pre-populated forms means people can submit their contact information with ease, even on the small screen.
- Facebook lead ads do most of the work of filling in contact forms, so people are more likely to complete them.
- To get higher-quality leads, customise your forms to ask for the most important information first.
- Lead ads can take many forms: quote or demo requests, newsletter subscriptions, event registrations and more.
Day 10 – Create 23 Content Marketing Templates – HQ Animated Video Explainer & 23 Assignments
This how to content marketing, & SEO guide contains every essential type of example you’ll ever need to empower your business:
- Facebook Ad Template 1
- Facebook Ad Template 2
- Landing Page Template
- Mini Story Email
- Email Teaser
- Email Welcome Template
- Sales Letter Template
- The Detailed Listicle (Blogging)
- The Product Comparison (Blogging)
- The How-to Comprehensive Guide (Blogging)
- Guest Blog Outreach Template
- LinkedIn Ad Template
- Outreach template for LinkedIn
- Twitter Ad Template
- Twitter Post Template
- YouTube Video Description Template
- Instagram Post Template
- Instagram Ad Template
- Press Release Template
- Influencer Outreach Template
- Backlink Outreach Template 1
- Backlink Outreach Template 2
- Template to ask for Social Shares from Influencers
You’ll see what you need to do – and why – and can tweak our practical samples so they suit your own needs exactly. Make sure you’re sitting comfortably, as it’s time to see how to put all the information you’ve learned on copywriting into practice… From your sales pages to your press releases, video scripts, blog post headlines meta descriptions, and email campaigns to your Facebook posts and Press releases, knowing how to create great copy will help your marketing efforts enormously.
When you enrol, you also get:
- Course materials and tuition worth at least $1080 – you get it all – for a tiny fraction of the cost!!!
- 23 pro content marketing templates ready for download
- Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and Free extra resources you can download from our Resource Centre
- Quizzes with 116 Questions & 24 Assignments
- Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
- Udemy certificate of completion – ready for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section – ask me a question anytime
- PDF 10 lessons to quit your job and become a digital nomad
- PDF 10 reasons to become a digital nomad today
- PDF Digital Nomad Secrets
- PDF Starter pack for digital nomads
- PDF 157 questions that will help you raise your prices dramatically
- PDF Ebook-Side Hustle Secrets
- PDF Create a photography landing page that turns visitors in to clients
- PDF Find photography clients before travelling to your next destination
- PDF Presentation template: Attracting high value clients whilst travelling
- PDF Pricing Strategies and Adding Value
Start your digital marketing 10 days challenge today!!!
We look forward to welcoming you on board as our newest student!!!
Ing. Tomas Moravek & Team
Internet Efficiency Awarded Digital Marketing Expert
There are no reviews yet.