Consulting Business Growth: More Consulting Business Clients
Consulting Business Growth: More Consulting Business Clients, Business Consulting Advice for High Profits & Fast Growth: Based on the Research & Experience of a Top MBA Consultant.
Learn how to grow a highly successful and profitable consulting business — whether you’re a freelance consultant or run a consulting firm. This coruse is based on academic research, advice I learned from top consultants at companies such as McKinsey, as well as my own personal in the consulting business.
Key consulting lessons in this course:
- The #1 most successful growth strategy for consulting firms and freelance consultants
- Consulting specialization workbook with the 4 ways to specialize
- PhD research on what drives growth in the most successful professional service firms
- Achieving pricing power and competitive advantage in the competitive consulting business
- How to acquire consulting clients cheaply through automated emails and other techniques
- How to become a trusted advisor to your clients
- How to scale your consulting business quickly, cheaply, and profitably
- How to price your consulting business services to maximize profits
- How to persuade prospective clients to buy your consulting services–and to keep buying your services
- Various approaches to client aquisition that don’t break the bank
- Best practices from top management consulting firms such as McKinsey and AT Kearney
My consulting credentials:
- Master of Business Administration from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management
- Former VP of Marketing, Division Director, and Board Director
- Learned from some of the highest paid consultants in the USA from companies such as McKinsey and AT Kearney
- Experience as an independent consultant and as a Fortune 100 employee
Build a Highly Profitable, Fast Growing Consulting Business | Based on Academic Research & Direct Experience of an MBA
There are no reviews yet.